Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

No Fanfare for these -- Is there Interest? 10 Medals -- JFK to GWBush & The White House

MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
10 Medals -- JFK to GWBush & The White House

$55.00 for the set.

Any takers? Interest?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Comments

• Options
    I bought the complete presidential medal set with an album on ebay for 35 bucks and they all were nicely toned
    Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity.
  • Options
    Raybob15239Raybob15239 Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭
    I think you need to add another choice to the poll:

I want it, but will buy it on ebay for allot less!

I actually bought the full set thru Clinton (and added the Bush medal) in a Whitman album on ebay for about $35. They are out there and you can get them cheap if you are patient. I actually like these medals. I will buy the medals for all future presidents to keep the set complete (regardless of how I may feel about any particular holder of that office). I intended to buy the first spouse medals as well, but never got started... on further reflection, I decided to pass on them.

Successful B/S/T transactions: As Seller: PascoWA (June 2008); MsMorrisine (April 2009); ECHOES (July 2009) As Buyer: bfjohnson (July 2008); robkool (Dec 2010); itsnotjustme (Dec 2010) TwoSides2aCoin (Dec 2018) PrivateCoin Jan 2019
  • Options
    phehpheh Posts: 1,588
    I've got 101 to 138. Can't remember what I paid for them to save my life, but it could have been worked into a larger deal at 0. They've been gathering dust since got saddled with them.

Edit: Hmm.. mine are the larger 3" medals though.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have the 3" on sale, too.

but not as a set

I saw the Clinton one in person. It's not any better than the picture. Doesn't look like him.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    You have to ask, why don't they have all of the presidents available? It isn't like there are mintage limits on these. I believe that discourges new collectors.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file