Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Pricing for a card show...

So I'm digging through my stuff to find things I want to sell at a card show I'm going to be at in October. I've looked card prices up online, using ebay, but want to make sure I price in a range where people will buy.

What type of pricing rules do you use for selling your cards at shows or online?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    Where is the show? Wouldn't happen to be at the Vet's Memorial in Columbus would it?
  • Options
    Nope, it's in Indianapolis.
  • Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    What are the dates and times for the Indy one and the Columbus Vets one? I am down in Dayton and would like to check out both possibly.
  • Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    Just google columbus vets memorial. They have a website.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Where is the show? Wouldn't happen to be at the Vet's Memorial in Columbus would it? >>

Columbus Oct 16/17
    Sports Card & Memorabilia Show - Free Admission. There will be over 150 exhibitors buying, selling, and trading sports cards and other memorabilia starting on Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    BigRed7BigRed7 Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    October 16th and 17th at 10:00 am
  • Options
    AricAric Posts: 757 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>There will be over 150 exhibitors >>

Wow, if that's true thats a good size show.
  • Options
    Guru: At the beginning of the show, price things 10-20% higher than the minimum you'd take and by the end of the show, everything should be at the minimum.