Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

Comments

• Options
    EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭

I really wish economic "guru" types would stay out of politics. The West is doomed and China will take over the world is complete nonsense. China is worse off than the United States for God's sake. When your biggest customer stops buying, you, the seller, go out of business because no one can replace the USA. That would be China going under. We in the United States can go back and make our own again.

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's been in prison for around 10 yrs. or so. Sneaks out manuscripts that are hand typed on vintage typewriters. If the govt tried to so hard to put him there without a trial seems to me he has valuable information they want. He has frequently said he has been beaten while incarerated, at least one of those beatings nearly killing him. When his forecasts and views continually become wrong, then people will stop reading his manuscripts. Until that time, he has pretty much called the general shots before they have occured. I think there's a lot more to his case and views than the liberal media (ie Wiki) reports. In the past we talked about his 8.6 yr business cycles with the next bottom due 6-14-2011. His general forecast was that gold would be on an upswing from April 2009 to June 2011 as business confidence wanes.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold