Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Because you asked.... PCGS at Coinfest (you can pick up at Baltimore) COOL

ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
So here is a really great offer from our friends at PCGS!!!!

Drop your coins off at Coinfest...Pick up at Baltimore..... save shipping fees, get them turned around pretty quick!!!!! WIN WIN

All EXPRESS orders submitted to PCGS at Coinfest will be available for pickup by end of day Friday in Baltimore.

EXPRESS orders can be submitted either as a Standard submission or Secure Plus.

PCGS will handle all the transportation and there will be no shipping fees.
Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com

Comments

• Options
    ttt its been awhile and some of you guys might have missed this post!
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Jon, I have vague memories of the days when you spoke and typed normal sentences, sentences that didn't always include the "Coinfest" lodged in there somewhere. Those are distant and vague memories now.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Jon, I have vague memories of the days when you spoke and typed normal sentences, sentences that didn't always include the "Coinfest" lodged in there somewhere. Those are distant and vague memories now. >>

Oh, yeah! Well, I bet you cannot remember the days when I failed to mention the Steelers at every possible opportunity. image
  • Options
    yes those were the days..... and your posts back then werent as cynical either....LOL
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record, this was my suggestion to Don Willis right here on this messageboard.

I think PCGS should call this a "piggyback" grading special. LOL.

I hope that PCGS can do this in future shows when requested?

Anytime we collectors can save a few bucks, shouldn't that be touted right here?

Also think of how much time PCGS can also save in the packaging of each submission?

A win-win.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    DonWillisDonWillis Posts: 961 ✭✭✭
    Ok, so PCGS will be offering a "PiggyBack" grading service at the upcoming Coinfest show. Submit any coin , US or World, under an Express Service, Standard or Secure Plus, and we will return the coin to you in Baltimore by the end of the show.

I am shameless and will steal any good idea.....thanks Oreville imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don Willis just agreed that he will add another category of coin submission under this "Piggyback" special.

I will let him give further details.

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file