Home Sports Talk
Options

Need Help! Question for Fantasy Baseball Playoff Run!

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have Stanton who's been slumping badly and Murphy who may (or may not?) lose playing time with Cruz coming back, and Jay Bruce is available on waivers...which player (Stanton or Murphy) would you drop to pick up Bruce or would you save your move for a pitcher later in week if needed (I'm in first round playoff next week with one move to make).

TIA!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    Murphy for Bruce. Bruce is hot right now.
  • Options
    def. Bruce
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    What is your waiver priority? Depending if your high or low might make a difference.
    If your low, I would put a claim on him. If your high, I'm thinking I would probably
    like to save my move. Does this make sense? It's very late, sorry. I'm surprised
    Bruce was waived, though.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    I picked up Bruce and dropped Stanton after seeing that Murphy would retain an OF position after Cruz was activated. Thanks for all your input!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    I apologize to all Reds fans everywhere...first game in my lineup and Bruce gets scratched with sore side...marone!