Home Sports Talk
Options

He Gone - Manny "Being Manny" Ramirez to White Sox

Reported on Yahoo Sports and other sources.

I hope he has to cut that hair!!

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Classy exit from LA:

bases loaded, Dodgers down by 6. He gets ejected for arguing a called strike 1.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how those Manram fanatics in LA feel now? TOLD YA SO!!!!. Typical attitude to challenge the ump when it meant absolutely nothing and get tossed...JERK!

Ramirez is all about himself, NOT a team player. To think he gets paid almost $125k per game is just beyond sick. Now we gotta see more of him in Fenway in a DH role. He'll gloat and love hitting a few dingers over the monster. I suspect he'll hear some serious booing next season.

• Options
    he was a lazy douche in boston, got lazier and hit less HR in LA cause he is off the juice. Enjoy your retirement soon big boy.
  • Options
    Manny and Ozzie.... does this sound like an explosion in the near future?
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Before Manny did it, when was the last time a pinch hitter went into "eject me" mode after seeing 1 pitch?
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    will be interesting to see what kind of reception he gets returning to Cleveland tonight......
  • Options
    I guess I'm the only non Manny hater here image
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I guess I'm the only non Manny hater here image >>

I don't consider myself a "manny hater" but you have to admit he's done some weird stuff lately...even more so then when he was here in Cleveland driving the wrong way down streets....it's funny because I was just discussing Manny with my kid at yesteday's Indians game as they were showing highlights of another ex Indian Jim Thome....now why couldn't Manny have done like Jim and just went about his business and stayed out of "trouble".
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    Guy is a self-centered pompous a*s hole.

To me he is everything that is wrong with modern sports.
    Capecards
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    It's just "Manny being Manny"
  • Options
    Really setting himself himself to cash in big as a free agentimage
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Really setting himself himself to cash in big as a free agentimage >>

it would be great if no club signs him. LAD were just stupid. Who will be the idiot owner/GM this time around?