Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Boxes of Garbage Pail Kids for sale Series 4 and 5 Have multiples now with pics! Prices lowered!

I need to support my T206 habbit so I am selling some boxes of Garbage Pail kids. I have series 4 and 5 for sale. All packs are sealed perfectly. These are right out of cases. But boxes do have the black marker stripe on them. Boxes have 48 packs in them. Series 4 are $25.00 per box and series 5 is $25.00 per box plus s&h.

Always looking for vintage wax boxes!

Comments

• curchcurch Posts: 590 ✭✭✭
    added some pics!
    One last bump!
  • Joe,
    In the last 2 weeks I've sold one each of mentioned boxes out of my store. My offer of before still holds.
    Let me know
    Thanks
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    I would buy if I did not have atleast 4 boxes of each already but great price on those and someone should buy them!
  • i remember buying those packs at .25 each at my local 711 back as a kid in good old 1985, wow that was 25 years ago, i'm starting to feel old haha
    love and laughter,
    slacker
    ps please let me know if you get any first series boxes in i would be interested for sure
    goal is to build my 1962 topps mars attacks set psa gpa 8.25.
    I only have boxes of series 3 and up. I think up until series 12. No one or two left.

Neil, I am still going to have to pass on your offer.

Thanks, Joe