Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1976 Linnett Luis Tiant PSA 9

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thought I'd share a pic of the Linnett Tiant I just got back from PSA. I could not believe the size of the slab, you could hurt someone with this thing. PSA did include a caveat on my submission paper that told me tall boys are to be sent in separately (I didn't know) and of course separate shipping. They were kind enough to process the card as a courtesy, which I thought was pretty decent.

This is the only '76 Linnett Tiant ever graded. I'm very fortunate to have gotten it for my Tiant Master set.

Comments

• Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Great looking card. Congrats!
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Great looking card. Congrats! >>

Ditto!!!

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    It looks like your set isn't publicly viewable, which is a bummer. Maybe you could post here just a handful of your favorite/best items of El Tiante?

I only have one slabbed card of his:

• Options
    Dan Bessette...

I guess you kinda caught me at the right moment, I was actually reviewing my set for upgrades...and since you asked, by the time you read this, I will have opened up my set for public viewing. I'll work on getting pics up soon, hopefully.

I need 6 more cards to finish, I have 5 of them raw, just need to rejoin PSA to get the "freebie" subs.

Tks,
    Al
  • Options
    Your Tiant set is amazing! I can't wait til you post more photos.
  • Options
    I'm almost there...man, what a chore to get them all loaded. The PSA response time is super snail-like. The Discs are the worst, you gotta do both sides, or you just see the same front over and over. Anyway, I'm chugging along...tks for the interest.
  • Options
    Great set! Looks like a couple of OPC cards are missing from the composite, too, so there's room to grow.