Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

A bit of small silver, Lincoln medal, Engelhard medal

Few odds n ends I have laying around. Will take trades or partial trades for any of the following cheap common date Raw type coins:
00-08 or 49-57 1/2 cents
08-14 large cent
Seated half with rays, seated half with motto
2010/2005 ASE
2005/2010 1/10 or 1/20 oz gold coins

Fourteen 1/4 oz PanAm silver bars, Three 1/2 oz PanAm silver bars, 3 Johnson Matthey 5 gram bars, 1 impaired 1/2 oz pamp suisse mecca bar, 2 Canadian wolf 1/2 oz silver coins. Only one pictured, the other is the same but is not sealed in plastic like the one in the photo. $189 shipped for the lot.
Engelhard medal, size of silver dollar, I'm not sure of the metal comp as it is not marked. *SOLD (Pics left up until buyer receives)*
Lincoln Essay medal. I do not know what to price this at. I've been watching eBay and have seen 2-3 sell in the last few months between $50-$75. Some of them had a name engraved on them and some were in poor condition. None of them had the date on it like this one does. I read Here only the earliest strikes have this date. It is marked on the edge with "Whitehead-Hoag" I may have spelled that wrong as I do not have it in front of me. I'm going to ask *SOLD (Pics left up until buyer receives)*

Pics with & w/o flash:

Comments

• Options
    PM sent
    A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
    Yogi Berra

• Options
    AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭
    One bump then on to eBay.
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Few odds n ends I have laying around. >>

I really like these kind of BST's as there's always some really neat-o goodies! image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!