Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • For the wrestling buffs, another wrestler with ties to Kevin Sullivan (Chris Benoit, Nancy Benoit, Sheri Martel) who died way too soon.
  • Guess it's too late for a TTM
  • TomiTomi Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Just saw Sullivan at the Chicago Comic Con last saturday. Also, DDP, Shane Douglas, Raven, Iron Shiek and Rakishi.
  • billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    If it weren't for tonight's triumphant return to the thread from Hell, I would have thought this thread was referring to Dpeck.

• << <i>Just saw Sullivan at the Chicago Comic Con last saturday. Also, DDP, Shane Douglas, Raven, Iron Shiek and Rakishi. >>

The Iron Sheik is radio gold on the Stern show!

• << <i>

<< <i>Just saw Sullivan at the Chicago Comic Con last saturday. Also, DDP, Shane Douglas, Raven, Iron Shiek and Rakishi. >>

The Iron Sheik is radio gold on the Stern show! >>

Iron Sheik rules,

I met him 8 or 9 years ago at the Detroit Comic Con, I even have an autographed photo. Probably worth $1,000.

I've had a few beers.

Dave
    Kind of sux now because he was in a wheelchair.
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    IMO the term "great" is thrown around much too liberally nowadays
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    she was awesome!! beat up vince mcmahon while he was in the "hospital" lol
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • The Vachon's were all interesting characters as they all had there unique look.
    Collecting 1955 Topps BB
  • mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    I kind of lost interest in wrestling when they just came out and pretty much admitted it was fake. I liked the mystery of it and the 1 in a milliion chance it wasnt. I used to go every week in the late 70's in West Palm beach and saw "legends" like Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Bugsy McGraw, Nikolai Volkoff, Sir Oliver Humperdink, Don Muraco, Mr Saito etc etc. You knew it was fake since two guys that were threatening to kill each other ate dinner at the restaurant across the street two hours later, but you still had to love it.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY

<< <i>I kind of lost interest in wrestling when they just came out and pretty much admitted it was fake. I liked the mystery of it and the 1 in a milliion chance it wasnt. I used to go every week in the late 70's in West Palm beach and saw "legends" like Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Bugsy McGraw, Nikolai Volkoff, Sir Oliver Humperdink, Don Muraco, Mr Saito etc etc. You knew it was fake since two guys that were threatening to kill each other ate dinner at the restaurant across the street two hours later, but you still had to love it. >>

Definitely a kid's sport. I lost interest overnight in the sport. It was just too easy to see how set up it is. The childhood memories will always be there. Gotta say that I was a HUGE 4 Horsemen fan. It was all about Ric Flair. "To be the man you gotta beat the man". WOOOOOO. MMA is just taking their older fans from them.
  • arexarex Posts: 999

<< <i>Just saw Sullivan at the Chicago Comic Con last saturday. Also, DDP, Shane Douglas, Raven, Iron Shiek and Rakishi. >>

First time i havent been to the show in the last 4 years.
    Heard it wasnt nearly as good as it used to be
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

The Iron Sheik is radio gold on the Stern show! >>

I find Sheik to be sad more than anything else. Ever since his daughter's murder, he has lost his mind - literally. The guy is just not all there and is often intoxicated in one form or another image

Tabe