Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball (JSA Authenticated) CHEAP

I'm hoping to sell a Mickey Mantle autographed baseball (JSA authenticated). The ball is in awesome condition with very minor toning, and the signature is in excellent condition. It comes with the COA from JSA.

I've had this ball for a LONG time, but I really need to sell it now that my school loans have kicked in. This is the ONLY reason I have to sell, and is the sole reason for selling it so cheap.

I had this posted on the site about a month ago for $400, I haven't had much interest/offers so I AM LOWERING THE PRICE SUBSTANTIALLY.

Right now I am willing to take $200 for this ball. This is the LOWEST you will ever see a Mickey Mantle ball in this condition, and is an unbeleivable opportunity to pick up ball of this caliber for so cheap. It's also a great chance to make some extra cash if you have time and resorces to list this on ebay. A ball like this usually goes for $400 to $900.

Please PM me with ANY questions/offers. I tried to attach some pictures but the files are too large supposedly. I have tons of pics, and can just email them upon request.

Thanks!