Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Superman 2 missing card

Does anyone collect Superman 2 cards and have an extra card of #62. I was working on that set when I was a kid when the movie came out and have the complete set except for that card. Please PM me if you have it and would like to sell it or trade for it. Thanks. Condition doesn't matter since all mt cards are near mint at best. This set is just for memories of collecting them as a kid.
Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars

Comments

• Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>Does anyone collect Superman 2 cards and have an extra card of #62. I was working on that set when I was a kid when the movie came out and have the complete set except for that card. Please PM me if you have it and would like to sell it or trade for it. Thanks. Condition doesn't matter since all mt cards are near mint at best. This set is just for memories of collecting them as a kid. >>

If you cannot find the #62 card. Try calling Marchant Non-Sport Cards at 800-820-5127

I saw (on ebay) that they were offering a bunch of Superman II 88-card sets for $8.18 delivered ($4.99 + $3.09 postage).

Who knows? Those guys may even sell you just the #62 card? image

Good luck!

rd
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I might have one in a set at home, if I do you can have the whole set for shipping.
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    I collect Superman cards from the Reeve movies too. Right now, I am in the middle of organizing and rearranging a bunch of stuff. I eventually will come back with a list of what I have as extras. I will keep you in mind. I might need a trade or if that does not work, I'd be happy to send it to you for free.

You will eventually get it, I am sure. I recall that I almost have the entire collection of all three movies, so I definitely need to take inventory.

By the way, how do you keep these cards? I am thinking of putting them in 9 pocket pages since there is not so many to a set and would make them easier to enjoy.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I collect Superman cards from the Reeve movies too. Right now, I am in the middle of organizing and rearranging a bunch of stuff. I eventually will come back with a list of what I have as extras. I will keep you in mind. I might need a trade or if that does not work, I'd be happy to send it to you for free.

You will eventually get it, I am sure. I recall that I almost have the entire collection of all three movies, so I definitely need to take inventory.

By the way, how do you keep these cards? I am thinking of putting them in 9 pocket pages since there is not so many to a set and would make them easier to enjoy. >>

I put them all in a nine pocket page and in a binder. Like I said in the original post the condition is not that great because I asctually played with them in the 70's/80/s. I have a bunch of non sport sets in the binder that i had as a kid. Every year during the summer my friend and I would collect a set of different cards that we would get at the local store. The binder contains all those memories. It has Superman 1 and 2 (minus that one card), wacky packages, and a Michael Jackson set. We would but pack after pack to try to complete the set. That to me is what collecting is all about.
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars