Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Bahama's Proof & MS Silver WAY under spot!!

I have a few bullion issues I am looking to sell. Prices are shipped. Paypal gift only.....Prefer check or MO.

1 oz .999 Silver "$10 Liberty Currency" Norfed rounds. 20 coin rolls $420 dlvrd (These are beautiful Proof Like rounds) These are the controversial rounds which had their production stopped by the Federal Government secondarily to the rounds being used as currency....Norfed Currency **Only 2 rolls left** Sold

1 roll
<SPAN id=ctl06_ctl00_lblheader class=largehead>1oz Silver Austrian Philharmonics 2008 20 coin roll of .999 fine silver euro coins...$440 delivered SOLD

1/2 roll American Silver Eagles (Mixed dates) 10 coins....$225 SOLD

20 1 ounce .999 fine 1oz silver rounds (different mints) about half A-Mark $420 Sold

Bahamas 50c BU/PR coins from 1969 - 1980 with .27 OZ pure silver per coin. 20 coins per roll with 5.4 OZ pure silver per roll. Selling these for $1.50 under spot per oz.. 10 rolls available...
</SPAN>

Bahamas $1 BU/PR coins from 1969 - 1980 with .4666 OZ pure silver per coin. 25 coins per roll with 11.665 OZ pure silver per roll. Selling these for $1.50 under spot per oz.. 10 rolls available...

Bahamas $2 BU/PR coins from 1969 - 1980 with .89 OZ pure silver per coin. 20 coins per roll with 17.8 OZ pure silver per roll. Selling these for $1.00 under spot per oz.. 10 rolls available.........These are beautiful coins!!

Bahamas $5 BU/PR coins from 1969 - 1980 with 1.25 OZ pure silver per coin. 20 coins per roll with 25 OZ pure silver per roll. Selling these for $1.00 under spot per oz.. 10 rolls available

PM if interested
(PAST) OWNER #1 SBA$ REGISTRY COLLECTOIN

Comments

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    2003 $50 APE PCGS MS69 $760?
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    2003 $50 APE PCGS MS69 $760? <B>

Yes, I am selling 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle basically at spot.....DRG</B>
  • Options
    Edited listing to reflect sold items. Thanks!
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options

• Options
    Wow, how are those Prospector rolls still not sold? Below spot and shipped?.... Wish I had the available cash atm or they would definitely be sold!

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    pm sent image
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • Options
    Pm sent
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Just received 2 beautiful 08-w buffalo's.

Great buy! Will be back again soon!
  • Options
    These Norfed Silver rounds are beautiful and just above spot...
  • Options
    PM sent!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    Dave,

Received the roll of 1 oz. Prospectors and they are flat out gorgeous.

Thanks

Gary
    Gary
  • Options

• Options
    Added Bahama's silver 9/15
  • Options
    Schmitz7Schmitz7 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Very professional transaction from start to finish. Thank you!

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    did a sweet deal on prospector rolls,fast friendly service plus I got mail from Hawaii...how cool is that for a bumpkin from Maine
  • Options
    Great person to deal with ... I would like two more rolls.
    Thanks

• Options

• Options
    PM sent...

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Great seller !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    More silver to sell.
  • Options
    TTT