Home Sports Talk

Boise St

markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
Fron Cowherd today. I agree 100%.

"I can't believe the media is falling for the Boise St joke. They have 8 months to get ready for the only good team they'll play during the regular season, then they'll have 6 weeks to get ready for a potential BCS game. In between they won't face 1 NFL player. Florida will face 80 in a 2 week stretch when they play Bama and LSU in consecutive weeks."

He said Boise St wouldn't finish in the top half of the SEC. He also talked about how they've "come down south" once before and got pounded.

Comments

• does the sec play anyone in the top 15 out of conference?

• << <i>does the sec play anyone in the top 15 out of conference? >>

Does Boise St play anyone in the top 15 in conference?
  • Cowherd is wrong about boise state not facing NFL players. Yes its no secret Boise state is in a weaker conference than the sec. That doesnt mean every team is a walkover.
  • sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    It is really simple. Have the power conferences give up the bowl system. Then BSU would have to win three playoff games to win the title.

Instead it looks like it will go the other way. The power conferences will ditch the others and have a super BCS. Enjoy it. I'll enjoy BSU and hope they play an undefeated Big Ten team in the big game.
  • Yep. And lets not forget BSU beat two conference champions last year.