Home Sports Talk
Options

Wow Cubs!!!!!!!! Really??

HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
How embarrassing for Lou's last game! I am a Braves Fan and I'm glad were winning, but I can't believe what I am seeing! They look terrible!! Just pathetic. As some people would say...I'm sorry this happened to you!!! image

Edit to add the final...Braves win 16-5

Cubs made 3 errors and other poor defensive decisions! So long Lou!

Comments

• Options

<< <i>How embarrassing for Lou's last game! I am a Braves Fan and I'm glad were winning, but I can't believe what I am seeing! They look terrible!! Just pathetic. As some people would say...I'm sorry this happened to you!!! image

Edit to add the final...Braves win 16-5

Cubs made 3 errors and other poor defensive decisions! So long Lou! >>

As I stated in the SF thread, "Your team in trouble and in need of a winning streak? Hope they play the Cubs next."

Also, I just cannot wait for the season to end so Mr. Tom "My Daddy Bought Me a Team" Ricketts can release the official "2010 Cubs Season: Limited Commemorative Edition" for only $29.95. Although only 7 minutes long, I'm sure it will be a best seller.

O brother....think I may have to check into a hospital for a blood transfusion. I don't know if I can bleed Cubbie blue anymore ;(

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    don't feel bad, I'm an Indians fan.....although Nix did make a good catch yesterday.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an Indian fan at least I remember them winning the world series. Don't think any Cub fan can remember their last WS victory.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I'm an Indians fan but don't remember any WS triumph......nothing but losing causes during my lifetime....and I go back to the 54 series...boy can that Mays kid play or what! Guess will just have to wait until the new youth movement we are on kicks in.....