Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Results from my most recent submission

Overall, I am really pleased. I am extremely happy with the 63 Koufax and 69 Nabisco Seaver. I was hoping the for better grades on the 57 Clemente, 66 Mantle Rub Off and the 69 Rose Decal. If anyone gets the chance, post some of your results for all to enjoy.

"A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).

Comments

• Options
    FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great cards. I think the 57 Clemente is a 6 at least.

-Nathanael
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    nice job. really like that 69 nabisco seaver.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Nathaniel, Thanks for the comments on the 57. Believe it or not, it was graded an 8 by their competitor.

David, I really like the Nabisco set. I have about 30 of the cards raw and would like to put the set together graded. It is one of the toughest sets I have tried to put together.

The two 87 Allstates are tough as well. I only know one person who owns any of the 1971 Allstates (he owns the #1 set on the registry); and I have never seen one in raw form.

James

"A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    Does that 1996 Mantle really meet the centering standards for a PSA 9?
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice cards, I really like the Seaver Nabisco card...image

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)