Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay seller Zorbaca 5624

I just recieved my thirty card sub back from PSA and was very suprised that four of my cards I thought were PSA 8's came back trimmed and one minimum size required, all these cards were purchased from Zorbaca 5224. I have also won Weavely82 auctions for raw cards before and had to return them because of over grading and corner damage not seen on the scans. Both sellers sell a lot of raw material on ebay and get very good prices for their cards. Has anyone else had a problem with Zorbaca 5624 raw cards not being what they are sold as, mybe I am just unlucky and got all his trimmed cards through his different auctions.

Comments

• RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    I've had up and down results with him. Some were very good, some cards I just sent back without subbing them as overgraded. The last batch I bought from him was severely overgraded and I sent 2/3 of them back.

He's nowhere close to as bad as Waverly though. I will at least look at Zorbaca's auctions.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • when you sent his cards back did he block you from bidding on his other auctions,thats what weaverly did to me when I sent his over graded cards back, maybe thats a good thing.
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    I've had a decent relationship with him, so he's always refunded me without a problem......until this last time, when he gave me a hard time about it. I tried to be diplomatic - just said I was returning them - until he pressed me on it and I told him the cards sucked gralls.

No idea if he blocked me or not. Don't care, really.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    thanks for the info guys, always had been curious about zorbaca & zorbaaz, but never bought anything.

will tiptoe.
  • judgebuckjudgebuck Posts: 989 ✭✭✭
    Glad to have this info. Zorbaca has some killer 1951 Bowmans on eBay this week. I am afraid to bid on the high dollar ungraded cards. Anyone else have any dealings with zorbaca?

Always looking for Mantle cards such as Stahl Meyer, 1954 Dan Dee, 1959 Bazooka, 1960 Post, 1952 Star Cal Decal, 1952 Tip Top Bread Labels, 1953-54 Briggs Meat, and other Topps, Bowman, and oddball Mantles.