Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB -- "Doily" Holders

My first venture into the BST as an inquisitor. Presuming others have already saturated the market, but looking for PCGS Doily holders, with any US coins. If possible, PM with any details, and I'll be right on it. I have a collection of 20 as of now and am looking to add . . .

Any Doily, let me know and I'll return contact . . .

Drunner

Comments

• DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first "TTT".

Got a couple of responses yesterday . . thanks!

The hunt continues . . . . . . .

Drunner
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My first "TTT".

Got a couple of responses yesterday . . thanks!

The hunt continues . . . . . . .

Drunner >>

But didja git enny doilies?image
    Been a while . . so I thought I'd TTT. I've run into a few here and there . .thanks to all!

Drunner
    TTT for the Doilies!
  • NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    I'll come up with something.
    My daily TTT in an F-5 aileron roll! Just doing a Doily check . . .

Ken . . got your PM and responded about 2:00pm Mouimntain time. Thanks!

Drunner
    Just a weekend TTT for the Doilies. Have had several responses and added a couple over the last few weeks. Thanks to those who have responded!

Heck with the coin . . . . . collect the PLASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!

Drunner
    Been a couple of days . .so a 'TTT' for the masses. Have been on the Doily hunt!

Drunner
    Oh, what the heck. Why not a "TTT" for the Doilies! Got a contact last night . . perhaps this TTT stuff is working after all.

Any Doilies . . . interested in what you may have. Commons are fine.

Drunner
    A Thursday bump for the Doilies! Several connections . . . .always looking for any new adds!

Drunner
    A "TTT" for the Doilies . .

Wow . . response has been sweet! Thanks to all. After many years of traditional collecting of Commems, Morgans, Type, etc., the Doilies (and other early NGC slabs) have caught my attention. Paying what might be a bit high . . . but loving the examples that are coming out of the woodwork. Billet7 will be getting a few new additions to his census!

Go Doilies!!!!!!!!!!!

Drunner
  • image Do you own any MS66 Morgans image

Wow . . . some good response to the "Doily" desires!!!!!!!!!!!! Have been buying and sending in to the Billet7 census thread. Enamored with the Doilies . . and thanks to all those who have PM'd . . and the ones I have purchased!

Still looking for the Doilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drunner
    9/12/10
    Have added a few . . .and thanks Shane . . the Morgan arrived and it is perfect for the Doily Set!

PM if any need a new home . . .

Drunner
    Thought I'd try a TTT for today . . . . my one alotted TTT . .

Drunner
    The Doilies are coming out slowly . . . but surely!

Thanks . . . and I am always on the hunt!

My weekly TTT

Drunner
  • seateddimeseateddime Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭
    I have a ms65 Mercury duplicate
    I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org

Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.

Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.
    A weekly 'TTT' for the Doilies . .

Been a relatively productive week . . I have found a few!

PM if you think you may want to sell a Doily or two . . . I can guarantee a good home and my Doily premiums have made a few BST customers happy . .

Drunner
  • MoldnutMoldnut Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭✭
    Hurry! Northeast coin has an 1860-O dollar MS-60 in a doilyimage
    Derek

EAC 6024
  • pull out your checkbook...$2600 big ones image

Wow . .various sources, the Doilies are emerging! I seem to be the 'market maker' of sorts. Many PMs . . . and many purchases. I think I could write a book on the "Doily Search", but I think it would have a printing of about 20 copies and sell about 3. But still . . . thought I'd do a weekly "TTT" and say a public . . . . . . . . . .

THANKS!

. . .for the Doily connections!

Drunner
    Been a while since I did a "TTT" for the Doilies . .

Still interested, even though many others are too!

If you have any interst in selling . . .???

Drunner
    Just a "TTT".

The doilies seem to be drying up (11/29/10) !!!

If you have one you are willing to part with . . just let me know!

Drunner
    Just getting a weekly (not daily!!!) "TTT" for the Doilies.

As you may be able to tell . . they are drying up rapidly. This will be a fruitless journey to the top oif the BST, but I'll sleep better tonight knowing I at least 'tried'.

Drunner
    Another of my infrequent Doily TTTs.

Wow. Just saw Dragon sold one in about 15 minutes here . . . on the 13th !!!

I of course missed it. Dang!

Drunner

Been quite a while . . . many of my 'sources' are shutting down. I'd love to pay 'up' for your Doilies!!!

Drunner
    Thanks to SNMAN for the 2 cool additions to the Doily Set. This is becoming a passion. After paying off SNMAN I am wondering if the supply of Doilies will expire before my cash or will it be the other way around . .

But still looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drunner
    Thought I'd try a 'monthly' TTT . . .

Thanks to my Doily buddies out there who have helped~!!!!!!

Drunner
    (Doily holders cure athlete's foot)
    Just a semi-weekly 'TTT' for the Doilies.

Still hounding them out . . .

Drunner
    (Resident Doily Slut)
    Haven't TTT'd in over a month . . .thought I would just drift this one up a bit.

Drunner
    (Doily Propagandist)
  • Bankerbob56Bankerbob56 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭

Thanks you "propagandist" I am looking for one doily, and you bump yourself ahead of my request! Now I am helping you TTT!imageimage
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.....

Successful BST xactions w/PCcoins, Drunner, Manofcoins, Rampage, docg, Poppee, RobKool, and MichealDixon.
    How about a bi-monthly "TTT' just for the fun of it?

Drunner
    Almost a FULL YEAR has gone by without a bump of this, but heck, if you are reading this, you already know of my Doily mania. Just an annual bump for the Doilies -- seems I am getting many more now from major dealers who know of me or connections here on the Boards, but what the heck -- a bump once a year is confirmation I am still alive !!!!!

Drunner
    (Confirmed Doily Slut)
    Just refreshing this. Many have thought I have given up the quest. Far from the truth. The standard sites have been hyperexpensive and more challenging to find Doilies other than common Mercs and Morgans, so I have just expanded my horizons. The BST is a great option, although I have cultivated a few other sources that have provided proof Type, obsolete coinage, and foreign . . . in Doilies. Still looking, but have seen the need to go a bit underground to continue acquiring my best pieces.

Looking for all great Doilies . . . . .

Drunner
    Wow . .

Just looked at my first post here on the BST -- laughable now. My "20" have grown of course -- and it seemed I started a market so long ago that has now changed. As of this point, the Doily market has grown, surged, subsided, and quieted, but it has also spawned several others who are serious, and a couple holder collectors as well. Cool !!!

Still at it, albeit quietly as one of my major competitors recommended so long ago. Now I am primarily looking for better Doily Type or cool Doily keys. Just too many Morgies and Mercs out there. At one point I had about 68% of the Doily market (according to the Census) -- well -- no more!

Still looking for fun ones -- although I have cultivated a couple national sources to primarily fuel my acquisitions. Those have been super -- but you never know what might surface on the BST ???

Also doing other cool holders. I pay fast and well, as the Forum knows.

Have a good one !!!

Drunner
    Entitled by the "rules" to a daily bump .. so here goes.

Also . . . looking for Type . . . wow . . the BST is bereft of anything besides Kennedy crap and bullion. Where are the guys selling just simple Seated stuff for a Dansco 7070 ??? A plain Flying Eagle? An early large cent? I have Paypal money ready to be spent !!!!

Well . . will keep looking . .

Drunner
  • LRCTomLRCTom Posts: 857 ✭✭✭
    pm sent....

LRC Numismatics eBay listings:
    http://stores.ebay.com/lrcnumismatics

Not as aggressive on the BST as some I guess -- a few other sources keep panning out, but always looking for Doily "Type". Still here -- keeping low under the radar as the better Doilies are attracting attention (I became my own worst enemy from 2012-2015 !!!).

Any fun Doilies -- I have the largest collection by a mile and am aggressively seeking Type when offered. If I don't need it, I can tell you what it is worth . . . .

Drunner