Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

autographs for sale

hey guys still have some helmets for sale i need money to buy a new truck so have to sell my collection

jerome bettis full size helmet like the pros wear
dallas cowboys mlti sign with romo,witten,barber,williams the saftey,ware
aj hawk mini helmet
chad johnson mini helmet
adrian peterson football
jake long football
steve smith from panthers
mike alstott
i have many more so please email me for more info

cerratode80@yahoo.com

ps 90% have hologram proving there authentic some i got at games or camps

Comments

• Options
    Hi there,

There has been a lot of complaining about those stickers - some items have been ruined by them - sometimes bad placement or stains are caused which go through paper. In recall one item stickered and authenticated by a service - a game used item authenticated as genuinely signed - but the item was only submitted as game used and bore no signature at all image many collectors will not deal in stickered material and many people advise never to allow anyone to mark/mar your items even with "invisible ink". Some of these materials used have not had long term studies done that show them to be safe and stable. The sticker itself proves nothing with regard to authenticity, especially when there are certs running around that bear stamped signatures for items that were never actually examined by the person whose name appears on the COA. Do some online reading to learn more if you wish. Good luck with your items/sales image Who did you meet getting these items together? I love good autograph stories!

Best,
    Eric