Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

ALL SOLD!!

I have done this a couple times now, and its always worked out well, my second order goes out this week, and I am offering this one last time, for the 2010 ASE selling in full rolls of 20 or half rolls of 10. The cost is $365 a roll or $183 for ten. includes shipping. This is a presale as I get these in about 4-6 weeks. Payment is required ahead of time though as I do pay for these when I order them. Paypal preferred. I have never seen a better price for these yet, But I get a couple chances to order some through my local coin guy and he gives them to me at spot price, I pass the savings on, I have positive transactions with blu62vette,commencents05,bstat1020,meltdown,aija,pagmaticgoat,bloodman,broadstruck, and keets and soon to be some more! image
Im not out to make some crazy extra profit, I'd go to ebay then, just offer a good deal since so many have offered some deals to me, thats all i ask in return.
Any questions, please feel free to ask! These never last long so PM if interested!
Thanks again!

ALL SOLD!! PENDING A COUPLE PAYMENTS, IF ANY MEMEBRS BACK OUT I WILL OFFER TO THE PM'S I HAVE RECIEVED! THANKS!!
positive transactions with: BloodMan,pragmaticgoat,Meltdown,commoncents05,keets,steelielee,AurumMiner,blu62vette,tetradrachm,Coiny,keepdachange,dantheman984
adriana,TWQG,messydesk, bstat1020, keepdachange, gyromac, oilstates2003, fishteeth,Mesquite,MICHAELDIXON,mission16, geoman,Ciccio,MoneyCollector,tee135,Timbuk3,fivecents,gsa1fan,cajun,barbwire,carew4me,GAB,MoneyCollector,LOKI,Chrischampeon,

Comments

• Options
    GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Options
    MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    PM sent..
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    Only a couple rolls left, going quick! Thanks to all the buyers!
    positive transactions with: BloodMan,pragmaticgoat,Meltdown,commoncents05,keets,steelielee,AurumMiner,blu62vette,tetradrachm,Coiny,keepdachange,dantheman984
    adriana,TWQG,messydesk, bstat1020, keepdachange, gyromac, oilstates2003, fishteeth,Mesquite,MICHAELDIXON,mission16, geoman,Ciccio,MoneyCollector,tee135,Timbuk3,fivecents,gsa1fan,cajun,barbwire,carew4me,GAB,MoneyCollector,LOKI,Chrischampeon,
  • Options
    yznx3eyznx3e Posts: 85 ✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    WOW! Crazy good price!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM sent image
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • Options
    adrianaadriana Posts: 581 ✭✭
    Put me on your list again Please.
  • Options
    papabearpapabear Posts: 849 ✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Options
    anyone get there's yet?
  • Options
    Just looking for a update on my Eagle's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, no received theirs yet.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    You'll get them, I did one of his earlier pre-sales back in July and it took about 6 weeks for them to arrive
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    Just to follow up and confirm as legit. You may or may not have the patience, but don't doubt the deal. I ordered three rolls ASEs in mid-September (2010) three rolls received on November 22nd 2010. ASEs were bought for melt (money sent in mid-September) and valued at $27.87 (melt) when received. Patience is required. Thank you Youngcoin15. image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    I got my rolls as well! Thanks again youngcoin!