Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Here's a cool uitem I just picked up...must have for Tyson Chandler/Eddy Curry/Bulls fans FOR TRADE

Take a look:

SIGNED FLOOR

I've dealt with this seller a few times, and his feedback indicates he's reputable.

Ryan

Comments

• Options
    hi there- i am intersted in 2 of your cards-

2001 ud vintage jersey kurt warner

2001 spx winning materials chris chambers

please let me know what football you would be intersted in and i will make you an offer
    looking for nice football gu/autos (warner,culpepper,manning,favre,ect..)
    -richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)
  • Options
    heavyd, the Warner is gone, but the Chambers is available. Please PM me, I want to keep this thread on the topic of the signed floor.

Ryan
  • Options
    Now that's pretty cool. I will trade for double what you paid so like $45-$50 in cards. Here's a link to my site let me know if you see anything My Site
    PLMK Thanks, Chris.
  • Options
    Looking for a lot more in trade than $50. Let me know if you want to make a serious offer.

Ryan
  • Options
    sorry, how much are you looking for in return?
  • Options
    Generally, I don't buy unless an item is at 25% or less of book, so I'd put a value on this at at least $100.

It's a very unique item, so I don't wantto set the value of it at a fixed amount. I'll take a look at your site and make you an offer, and other sare welcome to ake me offers as well.

Ryan
  • Options
    Others are welcome to try for it. I generally don't buy on ebay unless an item is at 20% of book or less, so I'd value this at anywhere from $120-150. It's really a neat collectible, and I ahven't seen any other cards or items so far with both sigs.
  • Options
    ?????Which is it first you say you don't buy unless it's 25% now it's 20%????? image
  • Options
    LOL sorry, I generally just buy at 20% for the purpose of cards to trade, but for items I like this this one I'll go as higha s 25%. Sorry for the confusion LOL
  • Options
    so is there anything on my site you'd like for it? PLMK, Chris.
  • Options
    you can get ahold of that Duncan net Shredders, we can start talking about a deal.

Ryan
  • Options
    I don't think I can the guy who has it told me it is involved in a deal.
  • Options
    Thats really all I need. Anyone else interested in this item?
  • Options
    tttt
  • Options
    up top