Home› Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wanted: 1964 topps baseball (2) cards needed --- esp. # 487

I'm building a NM and better set - need 2 upgrades.

If you're building, I'd be glad to compare lists.

Thanks

================================================================================

Wanted in decently-centered NM or better (raw preferred for cost purposes, PSA graded OK):

487, 513,
Mike
Bosox1976

Comments

  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a fair amount to trade (or sell).....


    image


    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,222 ✭✭
    Mike ... those are some nice looking cards ... wish I could help you out.
    STAY HEALTHY!

    Doug

    Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    arexarex Posts: 999 ✭
    I might be interested in some of the HoFers that you have raw. Those are some very nice looking cards!
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    judgebuckjudgebuck Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭
    Mike,

    PM sent.

    David

    Always looking for Mantle cards such as Stahl Meyer, 1954 Dan Dee, 1959 Bazooka, 1960 Post, 1952 Star Cal Decal, 1952 Tip Top Bread Labels, 1953-54 Briggs Meat, and other Topps, Bowman, and oddball Mantles.

  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody have any of these (before I go on an ebay spree)?
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one last bump -- thanks to those who got me closer!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
Sign In or Register to comment.