Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Question for the 2 cent expert's

I have an 1870 2 center in MS63 Brn. I was looking at it today and looking through my book, and found out it is a KF-1-TDO. The book also state's that it is Extremely Rare. So i look at what the book says for Extremely Rare and it says less than 3 in Mint state. I know the book is a little old as for population. I am just wondering what kind of value this coin may have. Just wanna make sure it would be worth sending in to get graded for the variety. I know if the variety is on the holder it is worth more and easier to get rid of when you go to sell it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file