Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thanks BJ and the Registry Set crew!

DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes I don't think BJ Searls gets enough thanks for all of the work that she does. I sent four questions that I had about set compositions. She conferred with the experts in the series and answered my questions in just two days.

I remember first meeting BJ and Gayle in 2002 at the Indian Cent Showdown where they were wearing Cowgirl duds. I remember thinking why not Indian outfits?? LOL. Nevertheless, my experience has always been excellent and consistent with BJ, Cosetta, and Gayle. I appreciate the fun that I have had with the Registry Sets. It has certainly added to my collecting enjoyment. Before it's inception, I had never been to a major show, and had a much less focused approach to collecting. Outside of going to local shops, I did not have the perspective that I have now. Once I joined the Registry, it sharpened my focus, and showed me what potential there was for building a truly good set.

Thanks again.
Doug

Comments

• Options
    dcgolferdcgolfer Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Very well said Doug! I cpmpletely agree. Seems like I read a lot about guys building registry sets just inflating prices and buying plastic and not really collecting but just competing. But as you said, my collecting was all over the place before I got into the PCGS Registry. I think the Registry has done much more good for numismatics by bringing folks into the hobby than any harm done by the usual complaints. Very nice job BJ and the gang! Thanks!

Dan
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

I agree,

BJ always helps me solve any problems or answers questions in a speedy manner. I appreciate her efforts.
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    KozmanKozman Posts: 275 ✭✭
    BJ, Cosetta and Gayle are the bestimage
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>BJ, Cosetta and Gayle are the bestimage >>

I also agree,,,,, HRH are you listening? Give the girls a raise image They deserve it.

JMHO, GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B.J.'s as hard a worker as there is, and a creative thinker. She's gold for PCGS, IMHO.
  • Options
    BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

All three of them deserve a raise, and more!
  • Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, thank you BJ and your team. Always great to deal with. image
  • Options
    ZerbeZerbe Posts: 587 ✭✭
    I have been in the PCGS Registry since it started. The first Registry results were in paperback form, 1997, which I still have.

Over the years, BJ and crew, have promptly answered any questions or concerns I may have had.

Very professional and gracious !!!