Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

anyone else have trouble trading with SkiVermont?

I have tried and tried and tried to trade with this guy.
He tells me to wait and then says my 60 dollar card isnt worth his 60 dollar card!
So I add a 20 dollar auto just to help things move and damn it still wasnt enough.
I should have listened to the other negative posts about him and not even tried.Dont tell someone its a done deal this sit on your ass about it and then say "I want more". Not good trading ethics.Makes you seem like the child you are.

All I know is if I put a post on here with the bv beside of it and want to trade it,and someone offers me something I like at the same bv, its traded. Why does he feel he needs to come out so much better than everyone else?

please anyone who would like post to this thread!
I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

Comments

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    hey...trade you my $50.00 card for your $80.00 card...i need to make some money,i'm broke man...help me out ??? imageimageimageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    *Cough* Cough* I must have a cold....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Tell you what... Why dont you just give me your cards... I will come over there and kick you in the nuts and we will just call it evenimage
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    look dude, this was totally uncalled for, and id like you to edit it.

i have been more than nice to you, but im done screwing around with being nice. your cards suck. you use tuff suff. youre hard to deal with. should i keep going?

i dont wanna dredge up our enitre pm history, but its pretty funny. just cause i dont wanna trade with you, doesnt mean im trouble. it means i have no use for your cards. stop this nonsense and stop trying to trade with me if u dont like me.

sorry to anyone if i was blunt, but this was uncalled for and unecesary.
  • Options
    damn ski.....me & him has traded like 4 or 5 times...easier than most on here for me

• Options
    WHUT
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

• Options

• Options
    haha! sing it card!
  • Options
    I go by beckett when trading on here and tell whoever I trade with to look it up for themselves
    why do you deserve more than bv for everthing you own?

• Options
    ski...WHUT?

• Options
    CAN'T WE JUST ALL...GET ALONG ?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! PLZ people...ya'll are killin us....your breakin our family APART !!!!!!!! imageimageimageimageimageimage...(grabbing my head & havin to kneel down)....don't you see what you are doin to me ???????????

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

• Options
    haha...scout dawg, just shut up and edit this post...if u dont wanna trade with me, then dont...everyone else has an easy enough time...drop it dude, YOURE wrong here
  • Options
    im from the loot and im proud
  • Options
    how does every one have an easy time trading with you when, I recall you saying I am leaving this forum because you screwed so many people
    why are your cards worth more than mine when beckett shows both bv being the same?

edit post............................................mmmmmmmm no

• Options
  • Options
    now he's got a point ski if thats what happened man.....my 20.00 card ain't no better than my joe nameth rookie...oopsss...i mean my 20.00 card image

• Options
    bb141516bb141516 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    scout dawg just shut up.. i am getting tired of seeing these messages about ski...... you had no reason to post this message ski did nothign wrong.. he was just a wheelin and a dealin.... i have done it before.. gee.... i have never traded with ski but i have seen alot more positive things than negative about him.. i kind of think it is like on of these things where when somebody sees a negative comment about someone else they just have to get involved....
  • Options

at least my name wasn't mentioned

but hell bb......if ski has a 60.00 card & so do you to trade...why should you give another 20.00 card to trade ????....i dunno, i've never traded with him either...but i know i wouldn't,give another 20.00 card that is

• Options
    see Iverson3ball is jumpin on the oppurtunity and getting involved.. he must want a trade with scoutdawg
  • Options
    ski I just want to know where you buy your cards at that make them 20 or 30 dollars more valuable than all of ours, maybe i can buy some. Or is it a special spray or something?Whatever it is it seems as though I am not the only person that finds it a little hard to trade with you.
    Isnt that why they have a Beckett to tell you what the bv is.
    no no no you must get a special ski vermont issue telling you all yours are worth more or something lol

• Options
    tell me what the deal is then.... i can think of some circumstances that comes into play and where you would need a little extra in bv..
  • Options
    lol......damn i had to laugh...to much pain & suffering in here imageimageimage

• Options
  • Options
    imageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    iverson.. good come back.. ha.. actually ski does not have the cards i am looking for.. i am currently only looking for 02 fleer gotg jerseys for my set.
  • Options
    Ill tell you the deal " MR MEDEATOR"
    I was trading a 2001 leaf rookies and stars triple jersey of jim kelly,andre reed,and thurman thomas #ed to 400 bv 60
    he was trading a 200 bowman reserve jamal lewis rc bv 60

he said why should I trade a 60 dollar card for a 60 dollar card I am not coming out better so I said Ill throw in a silver auto of laveraneus coles #ed to 200 bv 20
    and he said great fer a sec and then he said dont you have a 75 dollar card or something to trade for my 60 dollar card
    you tell me mr nosey would you do it?

• Options
    i know one red neck that wouldn't lol

• Options
    the situation is this:

my jamal lewis br RC /999 bv 60

for his

bills triple jersey bv 60

its a NUMBERED ROOKIE CARD FOR A PLAIN OLD JERSEY....PLUS, the trade wasnt benfitting me in the least...id be just as happy NOT to do it..but since he likes J lewis, i said ok...but i remembered he has a coles sage auto...cheapie, like 12 bv, not 20! so he was gonna throw that too...i told him id think about the deal, and he posts! lol....bb, im tired of seeing these damn posts too....all these ASSHOLES...ever since the db thing...cause they know they can get SOME support and it snowballs and theyre all tryin to ruin me or score some free cards in the process. whaever scoutdwawg, go back to your sucky cards.
  • Options
    ...what goes around comes around...
  • Options
  • Options
    imageimage

hey thats true...my ex-wife screwed around on me...so i did it to her imageimageimage

• Options
    i don't like your little comments.. but they are funny hahahhaha.. oh well... ..i just don't get your reason for going off and posting like he is a bad guy and is gonna rip you off.. i mean you could have kept it to yourself.......... no need and posting it and getting public attention.. i can understand if the two of you had traded and he never sent.. that you would post but that is not the case... i suppose you are gonna go post some trash about me now or something..

EDITED MESSAGE...... FIGURED OUT I HAD THE DEAL WRONG
  • Options
    haliguyhaliguy Posts: 587 ✭✭
    I've been back in this forum for a short time, but already I realize why it is that I left in the first place. Give the guy a break. If he doesn't want to trade with you, suck it up, and move on. If he wants more than bv for some of his cards, thats his choice. Again, they are his cards. If you're not willing to give him what he wants, tell him no thanks, and pursue the card elsewhere. I'm not taking sides here, just trying to make a point. Everyone has cards in their personal collection which mean a lot to them. I have them, and so do all of you. Nothing is ever untouchable, and if offered enough, you'll give up any card. Nothing wrong with asking for a bit more than the beckett bv. If he's not offered what he wants, I'm sure he has no problems keeping the card(s) in question. Fact of the matter is, they are his cards.

Think of it this way... sure, I'll trade you my $80 Carter jersey... but if you're going to offer multiple cards of say... Vlade Divac, then hell yeah, I'm going to need more than $80 in bv or the Carter. If Ski is guilty, I guess I am as well. My absolute favorite card in my collection is a Pierce rc refractor. Doesn't book much... maybe $40, but you can be damn sure that no offer short of $100+ is going to pry that card from my collection. Seller (or trader) always has the right to set any price they so desire. The Buyer always has the right to refuse that offer.

And for those who are responding because you claim that Ski owes you cards... well, Ski and I also had a trade that went wrong. But guess what... I didn't make a post to trash his rep. I sent him a polite PM about the problem, and it's on the way to being fixed. I bet he wishes that more people would have tried that same approach.
    --------
    Paul
  • Options
    bb..you don't like my little posts ?????

don't tell me you wanna start on me now ???

can't we all just....whut ?????

I SAID CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET THE HELL ALONG ?!?!?!?!?!?!

lmao...bb...you told me last night you didn;t like me...i'm a redneck.....imageimage

• Options
    cardnyou, Please tell me you did not just say that ... image
  • Options
    HEY PAUL !!!!!!!! LMAO

• Options
    say what ..bb didn't like me ???...lol..nah..actually he said he didn't lie the dudley boys cause they were rednecks lol...but i'm one too imageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    cardnyou- was never talking to you.. did not even notice your postings.. i am talking to the originator of this thread
  • Options
    it's all love bb imageimageimage

• Options
    hehe cardnyou.. actually it is the APA i don't like
  • Options
    hell bb..i shoulda known...APA would wax dudley's imageimageimage

• Options
    here here... i don't know about that.. the dudleys just might "Get the tables" imageimage
  • Options
    thats ok...as long as i get stacy !!!!!!!! imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    thank you paul...i appreciate your comments greatly, it was very well put...i can ask for whatever i want for MY cards, cause theyre MINE. if you dont like it DONT trade with me.

PLEASE LET THIS BE THE LAST POST TO THIS THREAD.
  • Options
    ah yes stacy... image

did you get that new wwf forceable entry cd today?
  • Options
    hey bb why shouldnt I say what I like?
    i never said I was ripped off by him but that he was hard to trade with read the subject of the thread

• Options
    no...is it good ?

• Options
    scout just drop it... bottom line there was no need in posting it.. i will forget about it....

cardnyou- yeah i liked it pretty well.. i have a cd burner i can burn a copy off for you for like $4 or something... lmk
  • Options
    did u guys miss this???

PLEASE LET THIS BE THE LAST POST TO THIS THREAD. !!!
  • Options
    NO SKI !!!!!...bb...hey man...i might take that offer ...would ya trade a card fer it ? lol..not working at the moment