Home PSA Set Registry Forum

New Inventory Screen Question???

While I like the new look & feel of the inventory management screen(s)...

Does anyone know how to filter by year and description... like we used to be able to easily do?

Not sure about other collectors out there, but as a player registry collector... it's driving me a little crazy trying to sort through all my cards without being able to filter by year and player!

Comments

• MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Take a little longer to load also.

Why search through them all? I dont imagine to see what you have since the registry does that. I would guess to remove one? If so, you can just use the quick delete.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • You can search by year or player by typing it in the box below "description".
  • epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You can search by year or player by typing it in the box below "description". >>

Yeah... clearly... but I'm asking about year and player image

This would be as bad, if I could filter by sport again... can't seem to do that anymore either... or at least, I don't see how you can
  • PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    They are separated by sport: baseball, then basketball, then football, then hockey. At least that's the way it is on mine. So when I get to one I see all of just that. I'm content.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i dont use the psa inventory system for my collection. have my own excel or access databases for that.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's