Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Just got my booklist for next semester...Time for a big coin sale!

So it turns out I have about $600 in books to buy this semester. image

These prices have been reduced from the list prices on my site...A special sale for my forum buddies. image Shipping is $5 on all orders. Check, MO, or Paypal (+3%) is accepted. I may be able to do better if you are buying more than one coin, so PM me! image

1857 Flying Eagle Cent: PCGS VF25 (Cracked Out) - $65
This coin is the perfect addition to any circulated type set. This coin was certified by PCGS but was removed from its holder. The Certification Label is included with the sale.

imageimage

1857 Half Dime: VF 30 - $25

imageimage

1832 Capped Bust Dime: VF20 - $52
This is a very original circulated piece with splendid eye appeal. The only detractor is the small, ancient nick on Liberty's shoulder.

imageimage

1853 Seated Liberty Dime: EF 40 - $HOLD
Though likely cleaned at one point, this coin has reacquired a thick patina, giving it a great "circulated cameo" appearance with great contrast in the devices. An attractive example.

imageimage

1836 Capped Bust Quarter: ANACS F15 (Cracked Out) - $95
This pleasing original example was certified in an ANACS blue label holder as F15. The certification label is included with the sale.

imageimage

1838 Capped Bust Half: VF30 - $160
A dark and very original example of the reeded edge "HALF DOL." type.
imageimage

1859 Seated Liberty Half: VF 35 - $HOLD
Great example of the Drapery type with a thick patina. There are a couple of ancient scratches in the obverse left field that have toned with the rest of the field and devices. It is my opinion that these marks occurred while the coin was in circulation.

imageimage

1902 Barber Half: VF 25 - $65
A great example of a mid grade in a series where nice examples are tough to find above "Fine".

imageimage
Zach

Comments