Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New Website

Hi - I just got motivated over the last few weeks to create a website to show my Eric Davis cards and wanted to share with the boards here.

The link is www.davis44.com. I had all these cards and they were in a closet and hoping this is a great way to get them on display.

I'm still adding things to the site so check back for updates. My next step is to get it registered with the search engines. Still waiting on Google to identify it...

This is my first site so still learning as I go. Special thanks to Drew for his tips and tricks from his site and most of all motivation.
Visit www.Davis44.com - An Eric Davis Collection.

Comments

• Options
    Impressive. As a lad, Eric the Red was my favorite non-Indians player. His 1987 Fleer card was once the prize of my collection. image
    1930's-1950's Cleveland Indians Collector.
  • Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    Lots of super cards and an excellent display. I enjoyed looking at them. Thanks!
    Brett
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Great Website, Wish I had the skills to build something like that for my Stan Musial Collection.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    nice collection and great job so far on the site
  • Options
    tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭
    Looks great, keep up the good work!
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work! I really like the site.

Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Great job! That's a fun way to look at the cards you have. Keep it up.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool looking web site.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    Thanks guys for all the comments. It's a work in progress but has been fun setting it up.
    Visit www.Davis44.com - An Eric Davis Collection.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Cool website. Boy could Davis swing hard! I was sitting in the bleachers at Progressive (The Jake) a few years back and Davis, I think as an Oriole, hit a homer right in front of me. Closest I've come to a homerun as a fan! Thanks for sharing.

Scott