Home Precious Metals

Dow at 1000, barbed wire, Dobermans and Elliot Waves- something for everyone

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
And how do you trade the Dow at 1,000?

One suggestion from Faber is buying a self-sustainable farm in the middle of nowhere surrounded by high voltage fences and barbed wire and equipped with booby traps and an arsenal of machine guns, hand grenades and armed vehicles guarded by vicious Dobermans.................

Now that I have your attention here's the rest of the story

MJ
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    I REALLY don't like this guy and think the vast majority of his "predictions" are based on his hate for all things America. One day we'll read about him and his ladyboys in LOS. Betcha.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like actually like Faber a lot. Prechter----you can have him. MJimage
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

<< <i>I like actually like Faber a lot. Prechter----you can have him. MJimage >>

I'll pass.
  • dino2008dino2008 Posts: 341 ✭✭
    Have the farmimage....just tryin' to round up the rest of that stuff on the list!!
    <booby trap>

My friend owned a bar named that come to think of it. MJ
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    I prefer German Shepherds!image Got the farm, fire power, & dogs.
    Avid collector of GSA's.

<< <i>I prefer German Shepherds!image Got the farm, fire power, & dogs. >>

If I bring my bull mastiff and some hand grenades can I come stay with you? MJ
    Dawgs huh? Way down South we gots different kind of huntin animals

• BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    I'll put on my tinfoil hat. All will be safe then. image

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting view but I'll side with Adam Hamilton that states the low in the Dow has already been seen. Yeah, we can still do a nice dip between 11,000 and 6600 but that should be it. If the bear market started in 2000 the markets have already corrected for 10 yrs similar to 1929-1937, only back then they did not reinflate as "successfully" as Bernanke did to enable a nominal new all time high (ie not inflation corrected). What probably goes of from here is zigging and zagging between 6600 and 13,000 for a couple of years much like the 70's staflationary environment. QE2, and then QE3 and QE4 will ensure that the Dow's nominal #'s will stay > 6600, even if it's inflation or gold adjusted #'s end up being much less. The sheeple only look at nominal numbers.

The DOW, FTSE, CAC, HSI, etc. all seem to be forming bullish H&S formations targeting the spring highs. For now they are generally falling back and retesting necklines or significant moving averages. How do I trade the Dow at 1,000? I'd probably be a buyer.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold