Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Lou Gehrig Signature/Fake/Real? Penny Post Card

My last request, hopefully someone out there knows Gehrig signatures and can give me a good opinion prior to purchase. Thanks for help

Comments

• Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    now how many posts are you going to make on this ??? put all your thoughts into one post....
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    I didn't want to confuse anyone and place 3 pictures for three different questions. There is only one post per question. Do you have thoughts or are you just upset I posted three different topics?
  • Options
    fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    Looks good, that type of item is very common for the era with the cutout pic and the typed ID. Also the stray period after his name is common, even on some balls, but usually in letters. Take the tape off of it, leave the rest there,... dont cut it!
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I didn't want to confuse anyone and place 3 pictures for three different questions. There is only one post per question. Do you have thoughts or are you just upset I posted three different topics? >>

You shouldn't post 3 topics in this situation, it pushes down other posts and I am pretty sure we know how to keep 3 scans straight in a discussion.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page