Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Minimum Size requirement?

I subbed a 2001 Fleer Greats Of The Game Autographs Lenny Wilkens card recently and got the old minimum size requirement. I checked out the card when i got it back and its a little less than 8th of an inch shorter than a regular card. Is this just a mis cut or are these cards smaller for some reason. Also, could i resub this to get the auto authenticated and still get the red flip but have the card grade "authentic" rather than a numerical grade? or could i just resub the card and ask for it to be slabbed authentic since its after 1997... or am i pretty much screwed and the best i can do is a psa/dna blue flip?
Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here

Comments

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    I have never got MIN SIZE REQD twice in a row....
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    You can go for a red flip with Authentic grade.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323
    Evening,
    My Wife tells me that my problem is that I have a Maximum Size Requirement problem fitting into a minimum size requirement package. Thank god she loves me and can BS a BS'er.

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    Neil,

I have heard the Jimmy Johnson has a product that can help you with your problem. image