Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

August Specials

Does anyone know if this special will be extended to August? I had heard a while back that it would be but it still shows a 7/31/10 deadline.

July Collectors Club Special #2:
Sports & Non-Sports Cards - 1956 to Present - $5 per Card - 10 Card Minimum Quantity Required
Sports & Non-Sports Cards - 1956 to Present - $4.50 per Card - 50 Card Minimum Quantity Required

For Cards Valued Under $100 Each
For Gold & Platinum Members
Turnaround Time is Approximately 45 Business Days
Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 7/1/2010 - 7/31/2010!
Click here for Full Details

Thanks!

Comments

• JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    I hope it is....with family medical emergencies I have not been able to get my order together until now, would love a few extra days to get it in the mail.
  • Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭
    2nd that!
  • EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Same here. Would love more time.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    They had to have edited the special page... I triple-checked it when they were first posted to make sure I was reading it right... it read: "Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 7/1/2010 and 8/31/2010!"

suck... I was totally waiting until the National to drop off my sub in person.
  • leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    Looks like we'll have to wait 'till Monday...
  • mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    C'mon Carol, let us know today!

------
    stupid print dots

• gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>They had to have edited the special page... I triple-checked it when they were first posted to make sure I was reading it right... it read: "Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 7/1/2010 and 8/31/2010!"

suck... I was totally waiting until the National to drop off my sub in person. >>

The Set Registry special ($14/card) runs through 8/31, but the others all say 7/31. Hopefully they extend the other specials. image
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I know, but the rest were like that too at the beginning of the month.
  • kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    Checking the specials web page shows the August Special is now the same as the July special.
    Kevin Thomas
  • Is it my imagination, or did they just grant our wishes?
    55in88
  • leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    They sure did!!!
  • kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭

<< <i>Is it my imagination, or did they just grant our wishes? >>

All the specials have been two months this year, so it wasn't unsreasonable to expect this one to be two months also.
    Kevin Thomas
  • Jmhockey23Jmhockey23 Posts: 652 ✭✭
    "(Extended by Popular Demand!)"

• GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    Good job PSA. I'll drop off a sub at the National in Baltimore.
  • gemintgemint Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't want to chance it so I sent my order in today. Maybe I'll accumulate enough cards to ship another one at the new deadline.
  • HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
    Would anyone want to help an idiot (ME!) find the PSA webpage where the monthly special is listed?

I've searched more than once and have yet to stumble on it.

Thanks!

• << <i>Would anyone want to help an idiot (ME!) find the PSA webpage where the monthly special is listed?

Thanks! >>

psacard.com

on the left side about half way down
  • HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Would anyone want to help an idiot (ME!) find the PSA webpage where the monthly special is listed?

Thanks! >>

psacard.com

on the left side about half way down >>

Awesome!!! Got it! Here's a link for anyone else needing it: August Special.

Thanks again!