Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1973 Topps Dolphins Dolphins TTM

I believe it is the Greatest Miami Dolphins set even produced by Topps. The 1973 Set features the Rookies of Hall of Famer Jim Langer and Bob Kuechenberg as well as Rookies of Dolphins Greats Tim Foley and Dick Stanfill. I currently have received 10 TTM with a few pending.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Show us the autographed cards!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I believe the 1973 Dolphins were a much better team than the undefeated 1972 Dolphins.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    I agree that on the 1973. The Offensive Legendary line was even better. The '72 team was very Lucky to go undefeated they and won a few close ones, the 1973 Dominated the Vikings and Raiders, which is no small task. Mercury' 6.4 yards per carry is unbelievable and Dick Anderson was amazing in '73. He belongs in the Hall of Fame! 1973 Was His year. Also the 1972 Topps card set has only 12 unique players practically every other card is an All Pro Card, while the 1973 set has 20 players.