Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1985 Topps football raw needed to finish set

Hello all. I just got a nice '85 Topps football set. It is missing and needing a few upgrades. Looking for nm-mt cards with no wax on back. Centering doesn't need to be perfect, but no miscuts please. I can trade or buy. I do need the Moon RC and Marino. The list is as follows: 2-4-20-24-28-65-79-150-192-202-245-251(Moon)-254-308-314(Marino)-315-349-370.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Pm or email anservitz@yahoo.com and thanks.

Scott

Comments

• Options
    Good Day,

I have a couple or 10 at least (My Weakness opening 1985 Topps Football) 500 count boxes of those. I am sure I have all of those you need at home. I'll look tonight when I get home from work. I know that the box I busted last weekend had a nice Moon (Actually 3, I sub'd two of them), was not centered enough to be sub'd but was darn close, not miscut or anything. If not I also just bought about 3-4 thousand more from a board member here, should have in a few days.

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Neil,
    That would be great. I'd even be ok with the Moon you didn't sub as I am just filling this set up. Also cool it is all from one person. Let me know the details when you can.

Scott
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    First off, a big THANKS goes out to thedutymon as Neil really set me up with some beauties and a sharp Moon RC. Now going back through I missed some stained and creased cards. Here are the last 11 I need. If you can help me out that would be awesome. I can buy or trade. They are: 2-13-28-65-91-205-245-254-314-315-349-359. Thanks again for any help.

Scott