Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

just dropping in for a quickie..

to say how much I HATE EBAY..

seriously..

major problems today sending items FROM fixed price TO auction (yeah the stupid 10 cent sale for store subscribers)..

call cust service, no help, finally only option they give is for ME to BULK END the auctions.. because for some reason they arent allowed to end auctions? i'm like dude, ebay ends auctions every day..

so i go to bulk end the auctions, and it tells me i cant.. WAHT?

it says:
The editing feature is not available for some of your listings.
These listings cannot be edited, because of following restrictions: This feature cannot be used with this item because it is not a Fixed Price Format item.

WHAT? no **** they arent fixed price listings, but why cant i end them?

PS: the wait time on "chat" has actually WENT UP, i was down to 23 minutes, now est. wait time is back to 29..

LOL..
·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭

you can't go into 'my ebay' and then to 'listings' and put a check in the boxes you want to end the listings and then hit the 'end' function. not sure why that would not work to end your listings.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>you can't go into 'my ebay' and then to 'listings' and put a check in the boxes you want to end the listings and then hit the 'end' function. not sure why that would not work to end your listings. >>

nope, when i do that, is when i get:

The editing feature is not available for some of your listings.
    These listings cannot be edited, because of following restrictions: This feature cannot be used with this item because it is not a Fixed Price Format item.
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    I swear...
    Ebay has had to contribute to an increase in violence in America(maybe abroad too)

Good Luck, hope you get to utilize YOUR paid for options eventually.

PS: Figured you'd stop by when Fedor & Lesnar both lost so close.
    Sig: Looking for a recent smr magazine, Please pm if you have one to recycle. Thank You
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    I've run into that before, and I just ended them and relisted them all at once through turbo lister.
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    hey perry. good to hear from you. thought the van toppled into the river or something. ebay is a shadow of its former self...a shame.

eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
    Hey! I really miss reading "i'd hit it". imageimage

Best of luck with eBay...