Home Sports Talk
Options

What should I do

I took my 5 year old to his first baseball game on Sunday, Dbacks vs Giants. During the game Buster Posey hit in his 18th straight game. I asked my Wife yesterday were are the tickets. She said she threw them away. The question is should I go though the trash to look for the tickets. Just in case Buster goes for 57.

Comments

• Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭
    I would root through the trash more for your son's first baseball game.
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my daughter's first game was at Arlington last year (Rangers and Red Sox). The Rangers have a certificate they give to fans attending their first game. We taped the ticket in the designated spot on the certificate, pretty neat to me at least.

Dig.
  • Options
    Ya, go dumpster diving man!
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    i wish you would go thru my trash..lost a nice shiny nickel someone gave me ,, the fact that you actually reproduced and are raising a child, yet had to ask others what to do is frightening..
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I would root through the trash more for your son's first baseball game. >>

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    This has gotta be a trick question

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    That's a no brainer.
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that you're more concerned with the ticket being part of a hit streak - one that will likely end at like 22 games and be completely forgotten - and not that it's your daughter's first-ever game is just mind-blowing to me. Seriously.

Tabe
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    The streak is over anyway.