Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Card Stand for Regular Sized Cards

Over the past few years we have gotten requests to start making the acrylic card stands again.

We are starting with stands that hold the regular sized holders first. If there is enough interest for tallboy holders I’m sure it will be considered.
The stands are $5.00 each and we will have some at National so if you are interested and want to save shipping charges come see us.

I have included attachments showing the holder with and without a card for those not familiar with them.

If you are not coming to National you can order them through customer service at 800-325-1121.

Carol

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Those actually look kinda neat. How much are they in bulk? Say 25, 50, 75, 100, 200???

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Very Cool, I will pick up a dozen or so at the National.
  • Options

<< <i>Those actually look kinda neat. How much are they in bulk? Say 25, 50, 75, 100, 200???

Mike >>

If you want to order quantities I'm sure we can work out some discount based on how many you want.

Carol
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a bad looking stand - would be nice if a 25 ct. lot dropped to like 50 or 60 bucks.
    Mike
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Do the cards stand straight up in the holder, or do they lean back a little bit? Cool looking holders, I'm glad they're back!
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Very cool, my only concern is if I'd want to actually display most of my cards.

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    very cool!
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • Options

<< <i>Do the cards stand straight up in the holder, or do they lean back a little bit? Cool looking holders, I'm glad they're back! >>

very slight tilt back.

• Options
    Nice... I envision myself buying 20 of them. image
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    Cool. Thanks..
  • Options
    I'm planning on taking limited quantities to National so if you know you’re coming and buying quantities please send me a PM.

Carol
  • Options
    JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    A PSA graded Bugs Bunny Space Jam sticker would look great on that stand!
  • Options
    I wouldn't be buying mine from the show anyway, no worries.
  • Options
    Truthfully.
    1. nice looking stand , whoever did it. did a fantastic job.
    2. is it $5.00 each dlvd or is it 5.00 each + S/H ? either way, I think the price will hurt sales just my opinion.
    3. if it could be done in quantity like top loaders are sold for. 25 for 74.99 or 100 for 199.99 or 200 for 299.99 would help a lot in sales .
    4. I think most PSA collectors/buyers will want to buy more than 1, probably in quantities of 25 to 100 or more.

I hope it goes over big time and have fun at the national. just my 2 cents worth.
  • Options
    leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    Nice... I too would like to see them sold in at least groups of 10.
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

Of all the cards they could have picked to display why a PSA 9 Griff RC?

Have the 10's become that scarce?

Do they not know how to use photoshop so they can put a pic of their baby (T206 Wagner 8) on it?

Pretty lame marketing ploy imo. I personally would have used a PSA 10 82 Traded Ripken... That might have convinced me to buy one of these.
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    Very nice card stands, I'll be buying some for sure. image

<< <i>Of all the cards they could have picked to display why a PSA 9 Griff RC? >>

Ya I really hate that card. Griffey's awesome, I just don't like the way the card looks.

• Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

I think it's too bad that cards can't be displayed horizontally. Some of my favorite cards are horizontal.
  • Options

<< <i>Truthfully.
    1. nice looking stand , whoever did it. did a fantastic job.
    2. is it $5.00 each dlvd or is it 5.00 each + S/H ? either way, I think the price will hurt sales just my opinion.
    3. if it could be done in quantity like top loaders are sold for. 25 for 74.99 or 100 for 199.99 or 200 for 299.99 would help a lot in sales .
    4. I think most PSA collectors/buyers will want to buy more than 1, probably in quantities of 25 to 100 or more.

I hope it goes over big time and have fun at the national. just my 2 cents worth. >>

They are $5.00 each plus shipping. There will be some quantity discounts.
  • Options

<< <i>Of all the cards they could have picked to display why a PSA 9 Griff RC?

Have the 10's become that scarce?

Do they not know how to use photoshop so they can put a pic of their baby (T206 Wagner 8) on it?

Pretty lame marketing ploy imo. I personally would have used a PSA 10 82 Traded Ripken... That might have convinced me to buy one of these. >>

Sorry that you don't like the card but we will be displaying the Wagner at the National if you want to see it.

• Options

<< <i>I think it's too bad that cards can't be displayed horizontally. Some of my favorite cards are horizontal. >>

It looks like a vice and hacksaw, or a dremmel tool can make horizontal cards work image

I hear you, many non-sport(Mars attack) 57, 62T FB and many MLB in action cards got nixed.
    The PSA lettering-logo turned out well.

Props overall...
    I would think Qty. of 5 would be ideal, I could display & rotate 5 cards on a desk & shelve area.
    Sig: Looking for a recent smr magazine, Please pm if you have one to recycle. Thank You
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that is a good looking holder for only $5.00

How about a holder for cards oriented in the horizontal direction. It would be nice but probably more money as more material would be required to make the holder.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    FrancartFrancart Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone purchased these stands? If so, how do you like them?