Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

just call me Carnac

An MRI and X-rays of Washington pitcher Stephen Strasburg's right shoulder revealed inflammation---i predicted this 3 weeks ago....Just wish i had sold the card for $16,000

Comments

• Options
    goyegoye Posts: 454 ✭✭
    Carnac................image
    1985-86 O Pee Chee PSA 910 Hockey
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    spazzyspazzy Posts: 592 ✭✭
    NEXT......
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has he been put on the DL?

edit: just checked myself - not on the DL - is 'day to day' - just inflammation - stiff arm - no cuff damage or anything.

He'll be back - I think they're just being over-cautious - who wouldn't for the kind of money he got as a rookie.
    Mike
  • Options
    You hit it Carnac!

Here we go, he reminded me of a M. Prior.
    As stated above this wont be the last.

Being young & strong like bull, and having enough Endorphins from the exhilarating situations
    your in can, and does mask a lot.

But I've seen it more times than I'd like starting with High School players, they hit J.V start playing with(what we forbid) a variety of breaking pitches
    hit Varsity and start to pitch through pain.
    Yes we have and use ice/heat shoulder wraps, have strict inning per week rules.
    But taking the ball and being on the mound is all that matters.
    I can only imagine what a truly elite young pitching prospect really goes through.
    Sig: Looking for a recent smr magazine, Please pm if you have one to recycle. Thank You
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    I love predicting injuries for exciting young players.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    Did anyone actually not see this coming?