Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: Bust Half Dollars--with Pictures

PAYMENT: I accept paypal (please add 3%, unless you use paypal gift), Postal money orders, and checks. Checks will be held until they clear unless we've made previous arrangements.
RETURN POLICY: 10 day return policy. No returns on bullion or bullion related items.
TRADES CONSIDERED: For trades, I prefer gold, silver, 90%, ASE's etc but will consider all offers. You pay shipping for your items to me, and I pay shipping for my items to you. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All prices are delivered

1835 (cleaned/scratches obv); $75 (gx)--Now $70
imageimage

RAW Half Dollars:
1812/1, Small 8, O.102; $185 (cyx) What appears to be scratches on the obv in the field and collar area are not on the coin, they are on the holder. Now $180
imageimage

1819, nice edge toning on Obv right; $175 (cdy) Now $170
imageimage

1822 (cleaned); $165 (cgx)
imageimage

1826; $145 (dy)
imageimage

1826; $165 (cyx) The rim hit at 8:00 on the rev does not go all the way through to the obv and looks much better in hand.
imageimage

1828; $140 (rx) Now $125
imageimage

1831; $150 (cdx)
imageimage

1836 Reeded Edge. "50 Cents" Holed and repaired. Obv damage; $700 (ddx) --Now $645
imageimage

Thanks for looking. Please PM if interested.
Andrew
Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com

Comments

• AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT