Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

anyone received their quarterly freebie grade result yet?

DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mine went in July 8. Still awaiting results.
When in doubt, don't.

Comments

• robecrobec Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for mine that they logged 6/25. Looks like you will be waiting a bit longer.
  • docgdocg Posts: 528 ✭✭
    I sent in a PCGS 1964d MS67 Washington Quarter June 28th and recieved the grade on July 23rd. Pleased to find out I now own a POP 1 MS67+!
  • KozmanKozman Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Mine was logged in on 6/25/10 and I got the results on 7/23/10. I sent in a 1921 AU58 Merc that was already in a secure plus slab and it upgraded to AU58FB with no plus. For what it's worth, it is the only AU58FB that has been graded as such up to this point. Meanwhile my original True View has been lost through this upgrade and PCGS is working on trying to find it. Overall I am happy with the results, but I wonder since secure plus does not slab MS60 and MS61 grades, I just think this coin would upgrade to such a grade if it was sent in under the regular blue holder upgrade. I think once a coin is in a secure plus slab it must stay in the slab unless I crack it out and resubmit. I'm going to leave it as it is. I could be wrong. I don't know.
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry folks, I'm talking about the 3rd quarter freebie that started July 1. All of you late June folks submitted at the end of the 2nd quarter's freebie.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • robecrobec Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry folks, I'm talking about the 3rd quarter freebie that started July 1. All of you late June folks submitted at the end of the 2nd quarter's freebie. >>

and as soon as they finish those they will start on the 3rd quarter freebie.image
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I sent in a PCGS 1964d MS67 Washington Quarter June 28th and recieved the grade on July 23rd. Pleased to find out I now own a POP 1 MS67+! >>

WOW! Very NICE! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Sent my Q3 in on 6/8 and still waiting
  • FrozeninkFrozenink Posts: 446 ✭✭

<< <i>since secure plus does not slab MS60 and MS61 grades, . >>

They slab 60 and 61's they are just not eligible for the plus. I had a PF61 Barber Half at one point.

Gary
  • Update I just recieved my grade via email 10 min ago.
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Order # Submission # Date Received Date Shipped Status Shared?
    20423289 9121770 7/26/2010 N/A OK Private

And the waiting game begins. Sent them that old 50 Peso.

8/7/2010 grades posted got a Genuine 98 tooling or damage. Guess it had too many hard hits from floating around with the other junk in the bottom of the SDB for thirty years.
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 3rd quarter (world coin) freebie grade on Wednesday; a regrade submission that did not change.
    When in doubt, don't.