Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

$6/Card Submission, 2 week turnaround, Pay when grades are available!!

That's right!!

I'm taking submissions for $6 a card and a two week turnaround and top it off you don't pay until your cards are graded.

25 card minimum and 100 maximum. 1960's to Present!! Baseball only for now!!

No waiting for others just send your cards to me and they will be sent off immediately to PSA for grading, separately from other submissions.

Step 1: Make list for your own records and just send the cards to me in penny sleeves and a card saver I. No labeling of the cards!

Step 2: Once I receive the cards I send to PSA same or next day with priority mail.

Step 3: Cards are received at PSA and then graded in two weeks from receive date. You will get an email from me with the order receive date and quantity of cards.

Step 4: Cards are graded in two weeks or less, I send out email or phone call to you to pay me with paypal with a grand total with PSA shipping charges. When paying with paypal it has to be personal and payment owed out of your checking account, because there are no fees on my end or yours. If you rather pay with credit card that is fine to with paypal you just have to pay the fees. So, if your total is $600 you pay the $600 plus 3.5% for fees for a total of $621. Once payment is made I send out email to you with all the grades.

Step 5: Cards are mailed to me and then mailed the same day or next day to you with priority mail.

Step 6: You receive cards. Total turnaround maybe 4 weeks.

Details: If cards are not graded for any reason you lose your $6 for that card. No trimmed cards please, you will lose your $6!!

Shipping: Paid by me to PSA and to your house after I receive cards in mail from PSA. You pay for shipping to me of course and shipping from PSA to me. You can find PSA shipping prices on any submission form or their website.

Paying: You can pay in advance but you don't have to until the grades are done. Once payment is sent to my through paypal you will receive grades same day through email.

Any questions you can email me at roland_bracken@yahoo.com or call me at (979)230-6678.

Thanks,

Roland

Collecting all Nolan Ryan PSA 10's

Comments

• Options
    What?
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    I can do it for $5.90. do I hear $5.80?
  • Options
    BrackAttack

You are aware it is AGAINST the law to charge back for using credit cards?
    Not to mention it is against Paypal rules?

Just thought I should mention that as I started to do that several years ago
    when I first started accepting paypal.

Tony
    KalineFan

• Options

<< <i>BrackAttack

You are aware it is AGAINST the law to charge back for using credit cards?
    Not to mention it is against Paypal rules?

Just thought I should mention that as I started to do that several years ago
    when I first started accepting paypal.

Tony
    KalineFan >>

Correct me if I am wrong but the way around this is just have the price higher and give a 3.5% discount for paying cash.