Home Sports Talk

The World's Greatest Dunker and he's 5'9" (and I'm not kidding!)

frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
This guy is UN-Freakin-BELIEVABLE! He is only 5'9" and he is doing dunks that I've never seen before.

He sets the ball on the ground, does a cartwheel, grabs the ball in the middle of the cartwheel upside down, while in his cartwheel motion jumps and dunks it.

He does a between the legs dunk........from a standstill position under the goal........at 5'9".

This will be worth your time. Take a look.

Troy McCray 5'9"

Shane

Comments

• AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    Guy is really just a freak athlete. He reminds me of a (small) Jason Richardson. I see he is doing some of Jrich and Vince's dunks. Very nice!

Could do without the R kelly.

John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Other ones look more impressive, but to dunk from a flat-footed stance under the hoop is insane at 5' 9'' - oh yeah, he does a 360 out of that too. FREAK
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Spud Webb
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    WOW! Guy is unreal! Must have springs in those shoes!

The NBA should invite this guy to the Dunk Championship ... I think it would be very interesting!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Those are some serious ups!
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    someone should sign him to a couple 10 day contracts and put him the dunk contest, lord know it needs him

thoses were some great dunks, and i liked that a lot of them were outside in the playground
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    Do they measure vertical leaping by a stand still jump or with a running start?

That guy looked to be about 3-4 inches from the rim to the top of his head on several dunks, which would make his vertical leap around 47-48 inches! The guy is unreal.

Darrell Griffith (aka Dr. Dunkenstein) from Louisville 1980 and the Utah Jazz in the pro's, reportedly had a 45 inch vertical leap and he was 6'3". He needed it as he couldn't palm a basketball.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    "WOW" Darrell Griffith looked like Danny Ainge compared to this guy.image
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    Is he human?
  • GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Unreal..
  • Do you think all those baskets were 10 feet?