Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Addresses/Shows

I'm looking for addresses for a few hall of famers (or shows that do mail in signings). I'm particularly intersted if you have addresses that you've personally used before so I know my cards will make it back =)

Ralph Kiner
Frank Robinson
Bill Mazeroski

Comments

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    I got Mazeroski to sign via the Pirates Alumni Org sent to the stadium. Typically that stuff is RTSed, but if you send some money and write "donation enclosed" on your envelope, it will typically make its way to him.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 300 ✭✭
    Look at signingshotline.com or sportscollectorsnet.com both are great resources for autograph signngs and who signs through the mail
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    I know that Mazeroski is tied with in with J. Paul Shows in the Pitts area and Frank Robinson is a frequent signer with MAB
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Autos4AlexAutos4Alex Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!

Here's a link for Kiner in case anyone else is interested:
    http://www.nyshows.org/Autograph_Mail_Order_White_Plains_Shows_.html

Here's a site for where Frank Robinson signs (and a whole pile of other hall of famers apparently), but there's a signing in a few days so I'll have to wait for the next one:
    http://www.mab-celebrity.com/c-2-upcoming-shows.aspx

I will try the pirates with the whole donation enclosed thing for Mazeroski...what's an approrpriate donation? $20? Is this how you made out your evnelope?

Bill Mazeroski
    c/o Pirates Alumni Org
    PNC Park
    115 Federal Street
    or P.O. Box 7000
    Pittsburgh, PA 15212

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    I will try the pirates with the whole donation enclosed thing for Mazeroski...what's an approrpriate donation? $20? Is this how you made out your evnelope?

Bill Mazeroski
    c/o Pirates Alumni Org
    PNC Park
    115 Federal Street
    or P.O. Box 7000
    Pittsburgh, PA 15212 >>

Yea, I sent $20 also. I used the 115 address. I went and checked my notes, make it c/o Pirates Alumni Association. Just don't forget to write the Donation Enclosed on the front of the envelope.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    Autos4AlexAutos4Alex Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Well incase anyone else was interested, the Mazeroski request I sent came back marked as 'refused'. I wrote donation enclosed etc, I guess I will have to try spring training or a show or something. Thanks for the info anyhow!
  • Options
    WFC2008WFC2008 Posts: 96 ✭✭
    The link below keeps tabs of any valid addresses for autograph purposes.

Link

Mazeroski and Kiner are on there but it lists as a failures and Robinson is not but there are other HOF'ers listed that sign.