Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Hooray for rows and columns!

Thank you, PCGS Set Registry, for editable rows and columns! It's so nice to be able to sort registry entries now. I really in particular welcome being able to widen the description column and view the full text rather than just the Twitterized version. I also welcome being able to remove categories that I don't consider a high priority, such as where and when I bought the coin--which I can include in the description if there's an interesting story to it, but often consider fairly ancillary.
Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.

Comments

• Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that is nice. I might even fill in some info! The old way was just too cumbersome.
    Doug
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    The one downside I noticed was you can't do the What If feature atm. image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    TwincamTwincam Posts: 814 ✭✭

<< <i>The one downside I noticed was you can't do the What If feature atm. image >>

That, plus the fact that the page now loads and refreshes SLOOOOOOW image
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a very nice improvement. I like being able to sort different ways. I think it shows they are really working to make the registry even better.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    That, and I did enjoy the sneak peak into CoinFacts, where you click on the PCGS number (not the individual certification number, but the PCGS series number) to get a brief peak at that coin's CoinFacts entry. Granted, it only seems to work once. If I try it again, it just tells me to get a subscription.

As long as PCGS doesn't announce SecurePlus G4 with an exclusive contract with AT&T, I'm thinking about it...
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.