Home Autographs Forum
Options

Is there anyone out there?????????

"....Please post. I will try and post at this frequency every night at this time - when the moon is highest in the sky. If you are within range of my signal and are not infected, you are not alone...." Altered Will Smith, Last Man of Earth

Eric image

Comments

• Options
    yznx3eyznx3e Posts: 85 ✭✭
    No autograph collectors out there?
  • Options
    magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    Sure - just not many! What do you collect? I am into vintage Hollywood and theatre, as well as original movie stills and candid photographs etc.

Eric
  • Options
    yznx3eyznx3e Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Sports stuff. Have a few auto baseballs, dallas cowboy helmet, some football cards, Brooks Robinson photo.
  • Options
    magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    Hi,

Ah, sports. It looks like I am the only non-sports guy here. What do you think of the last few years of lawsuits re authentication companies and individuals etc.? PM is good.

Best,
    Eric
  • Options
    Not sure many people know that this forum exists.
  • Options

<< <i>Not sure many people know that this forum exists. >>

I am seeing that image However, we are here image

What do you collect? How long? Who do you trust with authentication?

Best,
    Eric

PM me if you'd like to swap lists of our collections.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

i agree, the new format takes some getting used to. they will come
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options

<< <i>

i agree, the new format takes some getting used to. they will come >>

If it hadn't been for the new format, I never would have found this forum.

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Just found it tonight. I'll post some recent additions..I may have already shown some of them on the main board...anyway, here they come...
  • Options
    Hi guys,

What new format? I have been coming here for years and I see nothing new? What am I missing?

Best,
    Eric
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I never new there was an autographs forum until the new format came out. Was it on the old listing for threads?? maybe I just didn't go far enough down the list.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I never new there was an autographs forum until the new format came out. Was it on the old listing for threads?? maybe I just didn't go far enough down the list. >>

I didn't have any idea that this existed either! I think it is a new choice on the new format. This was NOT a listed choice on the old format.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.