Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Morgan swap?

I've got two extra 1899-S Morgans I'd be willing to swap for other Morgans I don't have.

One of them I'd call Good- face & hairline worn nearly flat, with only vertical elements of the eye visible, with reverse maybe Very Good- 1/3rd of feathers visible (by photograde). A brighter but unobtrusive abrasion on the eagle's breast and wing, otherwise coin is fairly evenly worn with a minimum of major hits. Field is toned gunmetal gray with devices brighter.

The other has VG detail but has an old, dark dig near the left star on the reverse. It's hardly noticeable and otherwise the coin has nice eye appeal. Also gunmetal gray in the fields, but lighter than the other coin.

Willing to trade for other Morgans of similar value that I could use. Prefer circulated, better date coins. Dates/mints I do *not* need: 1878, 1879-O, 1880-O, 1882-S, 1883-CC, 1884-O, 1889-S, 1892-S, 1896-S, 1898, 1899-O

I also have a 2004 ASE with a hit on Liberty's thigh that might have come when someone tried to crack her out of her capsule. Would also throw this in as a trade.