Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Sorry for the long disappearance

I guess it's been over two months that I was gone.

My apologies to anyone who PM-ed me in that period and found their messages unanswered.

I don't think I left any transactions hangin' (except one giveaway), but if you PM-ed me at any time since late May and I never got back to you, I promise I wasn't avoiding you personally.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

Welcome back...
    Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    I was just about to ask Don about your recent whereabouts, but I forgot, and now here you are! Welcome back.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a 1901 B.Cyprus 9 piastres in VF in KS' latest list 2 days ago, and chances are it's still available if you're interested. His grading is conservative and the price looked like the item was being offered 2 years ago, nothing compared to the current madness on B.Cyprus prices.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Welcome back from formerly IstilllikeZARcoins. image
  • Options
    Welcome back!