Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Top Price paid for 1955 Bowman Hoyt Wilhelm #1 PSA 8

E-mail me at schoenen@yahoo.com if available. Can also trade.
I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    PAYING A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THIS CARD
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    how much are you paying?
  • Options
    $375
  • Options
    ttt

Paying $450.
  • Options
    ttt - paying in excess of $450.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    I've got a few 7's that are much nicer than that example. The NM/MT example eludes me!
  • Options
    I bid on it and plan on getting it graded. The highest BGS grade that card ever recieved is a 6.0 and theres only 1 of them. Im not sure of the highest PSA grade on tha card.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options

I'm waiting for you to reach $600 before I offer mine.