Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1969 and 1974 Topps Complete Stamp Panels - Player sets

redlegsredlegs Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if the complete stamp panels can be requested to be added as a seperate item to the player registry sets or are the single stamps and panels grouped together as an option for either.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    phil option for either
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    redlegsredlegs Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Corey.

That's what I thought but just wanted to check. Personally, I think these full stamp panels should be a given a seperate line in the registry since this is the way they were issued (just like the Hostess panels). I can understand PSA eliminating some of the other ones like the Dell stamps since they were issued on sheets and could be made into a variety of different groupings.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    This became very problematic, though, with some of the player sets.

As recently as last year, there were Hostess and Drake two-card panels on the Registry [yes -- you read that right, not the full panel, nor the single card]. With the Fleer Stamp Panels from 1982-1984, as well as the All-Star Game Programs, the either/or option seemed to be the way to go.

You can always collect in the way you desire -- but the Registry should encourage the widest participation possible, without requiring myriad iterations of the same underlying card/stamp, etc.

I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.