Home Sports Talk
Options

anyone else sick of team labron?????

baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
i think he's going to NY, don't know why just have a feeling, he'll be king there. but this circus tonight on espn is crazy. frankly i don't think wade and bosh need him in miami to be a championship team. i think wade is one of the the top 5 players in the league and has won a ring already with a supporting cast that lacked names except an aging shaq.

i just can't wait for this to be over and move on to him scoring 28 points, 9 reb and 8 assists a game and not getting to the conference finals and blamming the rest of the team
Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

Comments

• Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    this is like enron and qwest communications... they are letting one man destroy a whole company.. if lebron leaves, cleveland is in last place..
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I am so sick of it too.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    being from Cleveland I hope that Lebron stays, but have to agree that it is getting old....but don't be too much of a hurry to have the LeBron stuff stop....because you all know what's on the horizon.....

FAVRE!!!!!
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    What's a labron?
  • Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    well now we know
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess he realized he'd never win a title in Cleveland so why stay?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    There's something to be said for balance in sports reporting. ESPN doesn't have it. Between Lebron, Strasburg and the world cup, they have a tendency to force feed their audience stories like Nathan's hotdogs on the 4th of July.
  • Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭

<< <i>You know what I'm sick of? All of these LeBron threads. Just kidding. It's nice to see this forum focus their hatred against something other than the Yankees every once in awhile. >>

lol
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2